You, too, can become a NACHODUDE!
Everyone enjoys Nachos, and we want to hear about your latest experience with your nacho review. We don’t have any connections with any restaurants, so you can be honest (just not MEAN or nasty).
Using the form below, submit your own review of nachos you’ve found in your area. We’ll review it and, if we like it, we might publish it on our own page*.
Be sure to include your Ratings, per our N.A.C.H.O. Rating system:
- Nitro-ness of Toppings – It turned out that there were not many words that start with the
letter “n” that pertained to food. So, the Dudes made up a category and named it after their good friend Billy Nitro. The Nitro-ness of Toppings evaluates the amount, balance, and type of toppings on the nachos.
- Appearance – The care that the nacho professional puts into preparing the presentation of
his/her nacho dish can provide invaluable insight into the quality of the nachos about to be consumed.
- Chip Stability – Nothing ruins a plate of nachos quicker than a flimsy chip.
- How they tasted – Pretty self-explanatory for the most basic evaluation category.
- Overall – Taking into account everything and some intangibles (atmosphere, company, wait staff, etc.), the NachoDudes provides an overall ranking to each dish they sample.
The greater number of chips awarded in each category, the better the particular dish of nachos performed. Ten (10) nacho chips
is the best score that can be awarded in each category, while 0 nacho chips is the lowest.
Please note: ALL fields, including photo attachment, are required.
*All reviews submitted become the property of NachoDudes, and may be used and published in any manner we deem appropriate, without any expectation of compensation by the submitter.